A penny dropped from the top of a skyscraper could not kill someone (but could cause injury).
Search By Category
- Facebook Acquires Stake in Indonesian eCommerce Platform Gojek, Expanding Presence in Developing Regions June 3, 2020Facebook has announced a new investment into Indonesian 'super app' Gojek as it seeks to expands its presence in the developing regon.
- Facebook Updates Controls Over What Posts and Content is Displayed on Your Profile June 2, 2020Facebook has added some new tools to make it easier to manage what people can find on your Facebook profile.
- LinkedIn Adds New Retargeting Options and Simplified Campaign Integration to its Audience Network June 2, 2020LinkedIn is adding new targeting options which will enable brands to re-connect with users based on how much of a previous video ad they've watched.
- Twitter is Working to Fix an Issue with Tweets Shared via WhatsApp June 2, 2020Twitter is working to resolve a problem where tweet shared via WhatsApp are not displaying properly.
- Seven tips for full funnel SEO in 2020 June 1, 2020Paid search is considered a lower-funnel tactic but today’s digital landscape changes that. R2i's Senior Search Engine Marketing Manager shares tips to plug it in throughout customer relationships. The post Seven tips for full funnel SEO in 2020 appeared first on Search Engine Watch.
- How the global lockdown is changing user behavior and digital consumption June 1, 2020People have become more open to video content, online shopping, e-learning, and more. Observations of how global lockdown is changing user behavior. The post How the global lockdown is changing user behavior and digital consumption appeared first on Search Engine Watch.