YouTube's CEO Susan Wojcicki has covered a range of topics in her latest quarterly update.
The first couple to be shown in bed together on prime time television was Fred and Wilma Flintstone.
Search By Category
- Google Adds New Knowledge Panel Insights to Google Image Results for Added Context July 8, 2020Google is adding new Knowledge Panel information listings to Google Images results, helping to provide more context about visual entries.
- Twitter's Working on a New Subscription Service, Which Could Provide New Options for Prominent Users July 8, 2020A new job posting has pointed to Twitter's development of a new, subscription-based offering - though how that would function is unclear.
- TikTok Opens its Self-Serve Ad Platform to All Businesses July 8, 2020TikTok is opening its platform up to all advertisers with its new, self-serve ad buying platform.
- Facebook's Civil Rights Audit Raises Significant Concerns with the Platform's Political Policy Approach July 8, 2020An audit of Facebook's approach to civil rights has raised serious concerns with the platform's policies, in particular, it's decision not to fact-check political ads or take action on comments from political leaders.
- How audience insights can improve your campaign’s bottom line July 8, 2020Blueclaw's Online PR Campaign Manager shines a light on how audience insights can catalyze your campaign results for good. The post How audience insights can improve your campaign’s bottom line appeared first on Search Engine Watch.
- If you think you’re link building, you’re doing it wrong July 7, 2020Founder and CEO of Organic Growth, Kevin Carney discovered many link building golden nuggets after interviewing 39 people with titles from Marketing Specialist, Outreach Team Lead, Head of Content, to VP of SEO & Analytics, about their link building practices. The post If you think you’re link building, you’re doing it wrong appeared first on […]